There are plenty of mentions of UFOs and aliens all over the world and in ancient art and literature. What does it make these mentions so convincing? Are they real proof of aliens?
1) We find these mentions, with surprising consistencies, throughout the ancient world -(at a time when groups of humans were isolated from each other).
2) At a time when humanity even had not dreamed of propelled flight. But we can see many mentions of such thing in ancient civilizations on all continents.
3) Some of these ancient stories associate these phenomena with religious and political events.
Just take a look at some of these paintings and I think you will agree, they are solid proof of what our ancestors saw, and then drew, these visitors from somewhere in the universe. So here you can find proof of aliens.
Evidence of Aliens
1. There are two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated 29,000 years ago. The first one is in Itolo and shows several disc-shaped objects. The other painting located in Kolo shows four entities that surround a woman. Note also! The entity is looking down from within some type of box or object:
2. From 6000 BC from Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa:
3. Petroglyphs Wandjina Kimberley, Australia. It’s age is about 5,000 years
4. Illustration representing a sighting of a burning wheel in the year 900 in Japan:
5. This tapestry called “The triumph of Summer” was made in Bruges in 1538. It now resides in the National Museum of Bavaria, in Germany. You can clearly see several disk-shaped objects on the top of the tapestry, both on the left side and on the right side. As you can see in these two enlargements, the four objects floating in the air are the same; They have a discoidal shape with a raised part in the center, similar to the shape of a hat.
6. These images of two crusaders are from a manuscript of the twelfth century, “Annales Laurissenses” (almost historical books of religious events) and refer to a UFO that was seen in the year 776, during the siege to the castle of Sigiburg, France. The Saxons surrounded and besieged the French population. They were both fighting when suddenly a group of objects appeared in the air above the church. The Saxons felt that the French were protected by these objects and withdrew.
7. This drawing shows two flying objects in Hamburg, Germany on November 4, 1697. The two objects were described as “two bright wheels”.
8. The disks in the skies are emitting cosmic rays. Here is another example. This time the Dutch painter Aert De Gelder (1645 – 1727) . This painting was painted in 1710 and is exhibited at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge. His painting preserved in the “Fitzwilliam Museum of Cambridge”, is another unusual work that includes a disc or artifact that at first glance is out of context. The work is called “The Baptism of Christ” and is recorded at dusk, which differs a bit from the painters of his generation who always painted this scene in broad daylight. There is a bird that sits below the ovoid structure and which is the representation of the Holy Spirit according to the author. There’s difficult to find an explanation of the object that emits four rays downwards in the direction of Jesus and John the Babtist? What have inspired the artist to combine these two themes?
9. Frescoes throughout Europe that reveal the appearance of spaceships in the skies, including this painting ‘The Crucifixion’ – painted in 1350. It seems to represent a UFO with a small human-like being looking over his shoulder inside it and another UFO with human-like being as he crosses the sky.
One of the ships is decorated with two twinkling stars, like some modern aircraft carry as a national badge. This painting hangs above the altar in the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo.
10. Paintings of the Byzantine crucifixion:
11. This painting is called “La Virgen con San Giovannino”. It was painted in the 15th century by
Domenico Ghirlandaio (1449-1494) and is hung as part of the Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio. Above Maria’s right shoulder is a disc-shaped object. The object is shown as it emits light and a man and his dog are definitely looking towards the object.
12. The previous painting was done by Carlo Crivelli (1430-1495) and is called “The Annunciation, with Saint Emidius” (1486) and is hung in the National Gallery in London. A disc-shaped object emits a bright beam down directed towards Mary’s crown.
13. The representations on the pyramids:
Recent studies of the pyramids date back to 10,500 years ago.
14. These two are examples of the rock art of Toro Muerto, Peru: From 12-14,000 years ago. Note two beings that have some kind of halo on their heads (compare Val Camonica’s photo below). In the first rock there is some kind of object to the left site of the being.
15. This image is from France, the cave “Pech Merle” near “Le Cabrerets” 17,000 – 15,000 BC. A large scene represents a landscape full of wildlife along with a number of saucer-shaped objects. The objects seem totally out of context.
16. This strange figure was found in Kiev and if I’m not mistaken, its date is 4,000 BC.
17. It is a 7000-year-old petroglyph, discovered in the province of Querato, Mexico in 1966. You can see 4 figures with their arms extended under a large oval object that radiates beams of light.
18. The following image shows reptilian entities found in Iraq. They are dated at 5000-4500 BC. They are currently in the British Museum:
19. These images show figures found in Ecuador. Note that they appear wearing space suits. You can see a photo by comparing it with an Apollo astronaut.
20. This is an ancient Chinese illustration of a fiction book with the following original title: “Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng’s day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people … Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west pf our gateway.”
21. The Glorification of the Eucharist.